- USB rechargeable headlight producing up to 70 lumens - 4 modes including 3 solid power settings and 1 flashing mode - Low battery and charging indicator - Multi-fit rubber strap mounts to a wide variety of handlebar sizes - Steel clip included for attachment to clothing or bags
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$9.99 - $10.99
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
$16.99 - $19.99
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling safety light. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of bar sizes. Five output modes offer up to 15 lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides up to 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Front can run for up to 20 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 15 - Weight: 22g - Max Runtime: 22 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
$44.99 - $55.99
Compact, durable cycling light with a machined aluminum body. It features built in cooling fins and cutouts for side visibility. Its single LED design provides up to an impressive 500 lumens of output and eight output modes—including a Daytime Flash mode. Runtime has increased by 2.5 hours for up to 20 hours. Charging is simple with an integrated cable-free USB stick. It securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes. Specs - Max Lumens: 500 - Weight: 84g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30 hours
$99.99 - $109.99
The Macro Drive 1300XXL is a new high-powered LED cycling light offering up to 1,300 lumens of output. It features our Tri-Focus optics, which creates a brighter center spot in a large wide-angle pattern. It’s constructed from machined aluminum and has cooling fins that optimize performance. The light is micro-USB rechargeable and it can run for up to a massive 148 hours on a full charge. A versatile strap secures it to a variety of handlebar sizes, and the 1300XXL is Remote Switch compatible. Specs - Max Lumens: 1300 - Weight: 208g - Max Runtime: 148 Hours (In Femto Mode) - Recharge Time: 3:30Hours
$34.99 - $39.99
Lezyne's Zecto Drive is a low-profile, high-visibility light with three ultra bright LEDs. Up to 250 lumens and seven output options. Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machined aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Patented versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops.
High visibility is a must for anyone who spends a lot of time riding on roads. Lezyne's Zecto Drive Max 250 rear light ensures you are well seen in from the rear, day or night. With eight total modes from long-lasting economy mode to the 250-lumen output Daytime Flash mode, you can tailor this light's output to suit your needs at any time. It's ultra-compatc design features durable composite matrix construction with a machined aluminum faceplate and a versatile 2-in-1 clip and strap mounting system. - Micro-USB rechargeable
- Front Modes include High Steady, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 22.5 hours (Avenue F-100 COB) and 11.25 hours (Avenue R-50 COB) - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 15 hours for front and 7.5 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
X6 Front Light: - Double-lens technology provides HIGH-QUALITY precise light distribution - AUTO LIGHT SENSOR measures ambient brightness adjusting the light mode automatically - Side lighting for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - NEW snap-tight bracket - Display shows the remaining battery run time - battery symbol in the display starts flashing when battery level is below 20% - 60 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 30 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 3 hrs XBR Rear Light: - ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option -.20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: Red = lower than 25%, Yellow = 50%-25%, Green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-30 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride! - Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma - Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500 - Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included) - Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz - Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase) - Weight: 52g / 1.83oz - Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - High-quality metal housing - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 105g
- High power 100 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Dynamo operated - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Visible from the side - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
- High power 50 lux LED light, more than 50,000 hours life span - Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Visible from the side - Double-Lens-Tech for perfect light distribution and high efficiancy - Retro reflector can be mounted optionally - 70g
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Page 1 of 17 Next page